- Designed specifically for use on marine glass
- Low environemental impact reduces cleaning materials
- 2‐3 seasons lifespan
- Cuts window cleaning time in half
- Increases the reflection and design impact of glazed areas
- Can be used on showers and interior glass
- Drastically reduces cleaning products use
- Increases scratch resistance
Glass cleaning process
When glass is manufactured it is covered in small particles similar to overspray. These particles grip onto soap residue and limescale stop you getting perfectly clean glass.
During our 4 step cleaning process and final polishing we eliminate all this surface pollution and only then will the glass coating bond to the surface.
Polishing alone will not get the glass pollution free.
Once we have applied, the coating can easily be renewed by the crew further down the line without having to go through the cleaning process.